Skip to content
So it is about that time of year, when I take on WAYYYY to many DIY projects and never actually FINISH any of them.
Here is a simple, easy little project by crafts unleashed that I think even I will manage to finish.
- Styrofoam ball (can be purchased from spotlight)
- Pine branches (or any branches from your garden)
- Berry picks (can be purchased from spotlight)
- For this Pinecone Kissing Ball, use a Styrofoam ball as the base, make a loop with brown satin ribbon, and attach it to top of the ball. Use the ribbon to tie a bow at the bottom.
- Attach the pinecones, pine branches, and berry picks in no particular order, have a play (this one is hard to stuff up).
- Hang this beauty anywhere your heart desires!